is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
Benefits of this operational model for e-commerce:
- One shared warehouse for all sales channels allows for the reduction of storage costs, enables you to operate without a purchasing department, and allows you to have a wide commercial offer.
- We specialise in logistics – you no longer need a warehouse as we provide an effective personalised shipping system and last-mile delivery.
- Thanks to a good location – 5 km from the centre of Warsaw, we can ship quickly within Poland and the rest of Europe.
- We have an excellent relationship with many brands in our portfolio, allowing our partners to access information and marketing budge.
Benefits for brands:
- Your full offer can be in e-stores across Europe.
- The ability to regulate pricing to control between online and offline stores.
- You can focus on marketing and advertisement.
- Securing your distribution channels.
Jarosław Karasek's father opens a craft workshop - locksmithing.
After his graduation Jarosław Karasek opens a company with his father - the beginning of the production of metal components for cosmetics producers (for many years most manufacturers of colored cosmetics supplied themselves with metal components).
Opening of a factory producing cosmetics packaging.
The beginning of wholesale and distribution of cosmetics, import from France.
Establishment of the company Chemia Gospodarcza Kosmetyki Maciej Purchała and the perfumery "Oleńka" in Bielany district and Międzylesie.
Beginning of distribution of Arcancil brand and distribution of selective Sanofi Beaute brands - Van Cleef & Arpels, Oscar de la Renta, Stendhal, Roger & Gallet.
Jarosław Karasek joins the international project entitled Ina Trading (an international holding company with companies in all Eastern European countries, including Russia and Ukraine, as well as the Persian Gulf basin, India to Nepal and Afghanistan inclusive). Jarosław manages the Polish market and is also responsible for the Ukrainian and Russian market in the area of supply. The holding deals in the distribution of luxury goods, cosmetics and accessories. The distribution of perfumes in Poland is Christian Dior, Boucheron, Azzaro, Decleor, Mavala, etc. The company is growing dynamically and in 1995-98 the share in the market of luxury cosmetics sales reaches 12-15%. In the field of logistics, the company is introducing standards that cosmetics distributors find difficult to comply with today, based on the principle: order today - shipping today. The company breaks with the tradition of promoting new fragrances, luxury products in the lobby of hotels and restaurants for the purpose of using places related to culture and sport for this purpose: Dolce Vita - Warsaw's Zachęta, Pour Homme - golf course in Rajszew, Jaipur by Boucheron – The Royal Bath in Warsaw.
Establishment of PPHU Primavera Mirosława Purchała and Primavera Sp. z o.o., dealing in international and later also domestic wholesale trade in cosmetics.
As part of the Ina Trading group, the creation of perfumery networks begins which adopt the international Ina Center logo (until 2000 a network of 20 perfumeries).
Jarosław Karasek leaves the structure of Ina Trading. His wife is still engaged in the wholesale of cosmetics.
Establishment of Tagomago.pl online perfumery. The beginning of wholesale of luxury cosmetics.
Closer cooperation with Maciej Purchała's company.
Joining forces of the Purchała's and Karasek's family - creation of Primavera Perfum Sp. z o.o. which is transformed in 2017 into Primavera Parfum Sp. z o.o. Limited partnership.
Get in Touch
Contact us using the online form or via email: email@example.com