Export to Asia
Over the past few months, we've started working with Chinese e-commerce platforms, including those belonging to the global company Alibaba - Tmall and Kaola, representing over 50% of the online imported cross-border shopping market in China. In sum, the combined Chinese websites that we work with generate 70% share in this cross-border market. With Alibaba, we are now their key European semi-dropshipping partner for imported products. This type of semi-dropshipping service allows us to introduce nearly any brand or product into the Chinese market within a few days, as soon as the goods are in our warehouse.
The cooperation formula we offer is ideal for Polish brandss, as it removes the obligation to acquire distribution channels in China and saves time necessary for the preparation and launch of products on the Chinese market. Opening a brand Flagship Store on Tmall costs around 10,000 euros a month, excluding marketing costs. This is a time-consuming and complex process that requires you to complete many Chinese-language documents. We offer Polish brands unique opportunity to launch their products in the market within a few weeks, almost without costs. All they need to do is place their products in our warehouse. This unique solution will certainly appeal to those brands who want quickly and cheaply to enter the Chinese market or check whether their brand is suitable for this region, with full support from our side.
Thanks to the new, unique service, we give our partners the opportunity to expand their area of activity, becoming a bridge between China and Poland. This solution has two strategic advantages:
- In the long term, China will be the largest market for imported beauty products. At the moment this country is already the second largest market and is developing quickly.
- In the short term, the current situation with the coronavirus is reducing the sale of cosmetics in Europe. We can help you sales level increase rapidly by entering the Chinese market.
Just introducing products to the Chinese market, especially a new brand, is not enough to succeed there. With this in mind, we also offer a comprehensive marketing package to support brand promotion. Unlike cooperation with marketing agencies, we can offer very competitive rates for conducting social media and other marketing activities which we run in house to pair up operations and marketing acitivies. Digital marketing costs are covered by the brand, while we support additionally with a range of promotional activities inside the sales platforms. All cooperation is based on a previously prepared marketing plan with various budget options.
The cooperation offer applies to products up to 1 kilogram.
The scope of our services:
- Creating a bespoke operational entry plan for sales and marketing
- Creating and running a dedicated store on a selected platform
- Launching brand on the Chinese retail and ecommerce
- Trademark registration
- Legal registration of the brand in GACC
- Commissioning tests and laboratory tests as well as creating labels in Chinese
- Building the brand marketing strategy
- Creating and maintaining social media
- Cooperation with Chinese influencers
Comprehensive presentation of the offer for new partners in English:
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any interest in our offer!
mobile: (+48) 609 722 833
phone: (+44) 7403492616
The potential of the Chinese e-commerce market
- From 2018 China has been the second-largest retail market in the world worth $5.8 trillion.
- Cross-border e-commerce in China holds a specific distinction where international companies are allowed to sell certain goods to Chinese consumers online, through platforms such as Alibaba’s Tmall Global and Kaola, without animal testing or customs registration.
- Cross border imports had a compound annual growth rate of 76% between 2015 and 2018, while generating 23 billion USD in gross merchandise volume (GMV) last year.
- Cross-border e-commerce channel is a popular way for Chinese consumers to shop for quality products from all over the world.
- With safety and quality being the primary considerations, beauty and mother/baby are the top-selling categories through the cross-border channel.
- Livestreaming is playing an important role in attracting Chinese consumers to cross-border e-commerce platforms, as it allows consumers to learn about the products and take advantage of exclusive deals in an interactive way.
- In the three months ending in September, GMV on Tmall Global generated through livestreaming reached 66 million USD, up from 8.8 million a year ago.
- The cross-border channel also paves a new way for international brands to test the China market, leveraging the lessons learned to craft their China strategy without significant investment.
- China’s 855 million digital consumers - among some of the most avid users of mobile phones and social media in the world.
- 11/11 is Singles Day, the biggest shopping day in China. Alibaba alone sold over 38 billion USD.
Jarosław Karasek's father opens a craft workshop - locksmithing.
After his graduation Jarosław Karasek opens a company with his father - the beginning of the production of metal components for cosmetics producers (for many years most manufacturers of colored cosmetics supplied themselves with metal components).
Opening of a factory producing cosmetics packaging.
The beginning of wholesale and distribution of cosmetics, import from France.
Establishment of the company Chemia Gospodarcza Kosmetyki Maciej Purchała and the perfumery "Oleńka" in Bielany district and Międzylesie.
Beginning of distribution of Arcancil brand and distribution of selective Sanofi Beaute brands - Van Cleef & Arpels, Oscar de la Renta, Stendhal, Roger & Gallet.
Jarosław Karasek joins the international project entitled Ina Trading (an international holding company with companies in all Eastern European countries, including Russia and Ukraine, as well as the Persian Gulf basin, India to Nepal and Afghanistan inclusive). Jarosław manages the Polish market and is also responsible for the Ukrainian and Russian market in the area of supply. The holding deals in the distribution of luxury goods, cosmetics and accessories. The distribution of perfumes in Poland is Christian Dior, Boucheron, Azzaro, Decleor, Mavala, etc. The company is growing dynamically and in 1995-98 the share in the market of luxury cosmetics sales reaches 12-15%. In the field of logistics, the company is introducing standards that cosmetics distributors find difficult to comply with today, based on the principle: order today - shipping today. The company breaks with the tradition of promoting new fragrances, luxury products in the lobby of hotels and restaurants for the purpose of using places related to culture and sport for this purpose: Dolce Vita - Warsaw's Zachęta, Pour Homme - golf course in Rajszew, Jaipur by Boucheron – The Royal Bath in Warsaw.
Establishment of PPHU Primavera Mirosława Purchała and Primavera Sp. z o.o., dealing in international and later also domestic wholesale trade in cosmetics.
As part of the Ina Trading group, the creation of perfumery networks begins which adopt the international Ina Center logo (until 2000 a network of 20 perfumeries).
Jarosław Karasek leaves the structure of Ina Trading. His wife is still engaged in the wholesale of cosmetics.
Establishment of Tagomago.pl online perfumery. The beginning of wholesale of luxury cosmetics.
Closer cooperation with Maciej Purchała's company.
Joining forces of the Purchała's and Karasek's family - creation of Primavera Perfum Sp. z o.o. which is transformed in 2017 into Primavera Parfum Sp. z o.o. Limited partnership.
Get in Touch
Contact us using the online form or via email: email@example.com